Blog Archive

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Skateboarding bowl filled at Saratoga Springs

Skateboarding bowl filled at Saratoga Springs' East Side Rec - The Saratogian News: Serving the Saratoga Springs, N.Y. region (Saratogian.com)

My roots run deep here. As far back as 1989 when Colucci snaked me out of 1st place cause he looked younger. First time I met Toma, Schultz, and Reed all in the same day. First time I heard the word JAH. First time I entered a contest and puked after each run. First time a rode in a rabbit, seven deep. Still visit once a year just to smell the air of yesteryear
Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

  1. we are still not sure of the fate of the park. and randy's ramp had to get taken down a couple months ago...but there's some other stuff happening up here that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete